What does it consist of?
TrustGaia Retreats, the holistic element of TrustGaia, is focused on designing and organising activities aimed at improving the quality of our lives by focusing on health, well-being and personal/spiritual growth.
Consist of a weekend Retreat with Ceremonies, Coachings, Workshops & Adventures in the area of beautiful Málaga on Costa del Sol.
Is it for you?
Would you like to come on a healing Journey? To reconnect with yourself, each other & our mother Gaia under our feet? To get away from the big material city, the daily life, responsibilities and back to nature?
With Sacred Temazcal, Cacao, Tabacco & other Plant Medicine, Fire, Songs, Rituals in the Yurta, we will re-unite as one. Especially important in theese times where we and the Planet really need it.
To help you rest, relax and rejuvenate, TrustGaia Retreats offers stunning views over the mountains of Cártama.
You should know that …
- We will have Inner-Journeys such as: Yoga, Breathwork, Meditations, Reiki Healing, Tantra, Sound Healing etc.
- We will have Outer Journeys such as hiking Adventures in beautiful Nature destinations.
- There will be: Health Coachings, Meditation-, Yoga- and Pranayama- Practices.
- There will also be offered Therapies for those who are in need.
- Possibility to go to the beach or waterfalls, relax or do Yoga there aswell, at sunset/sunrise.
- The Retreat bus can pick you up in Málaga Airport, only 20 mins from the Retreat, and it will aswell transport you on the Adventure days 🙂
- The last night will be with a Party & Celebration!
- You pay 60€ to reserve your spot. The rest of the Retreat and the Ceremonies are chosen and paid for later, when you arrive (190€ in cash + the price of your sleeping spot + if you wanna do the extra Ceremonies that are offered besides of the program).
- If you don’t want any of the ceremonies, – 20€ will be discounted per ceremony.
- If you only want to come for a Ceremony – they cost 45€ each – the Cacao cost a bit more : 65€.
- You’ll find more information about the Ceremonies in this PDF.
The program for the weekend will be sent to your e-mail, aswell as extra instructions to prepare you better for the Ceremonies & Retreat.
Before leaving home
- We recommend that you bring comfortable Yoga clothes and swimming gear. Bring also warm clothes, sleeping pad + bag and a tent if you prefer your own space for the nights. Manyare going to sleep together like a family tribe on madresses in the Yurta, but maybe you have your own tent or can lent one from us for 5€. The money goes to water and electricity – the choice is yours and how you feel in the moment. We also have the Retreat house with 5 beds for 15€ pr person, or you can sleep in the Yurta for 10€. This will be paid at arrival as well.
And at lunchtime…
Delicious Vegan meals are served and made with love from our coocking team.
Watch the aftermovie from last edition